Thursday, March 5, 2009

Diaper Woes

The other day I was sitting here at the computer when Truman came up and pulled on my sleeve. I asked, "What's up, Bub?" and he pulled up on his pajamas and grunted. He hates to have his pants legs down to his feet, so I thought maybe that was bothering him, but he was wearing footy pajamas. I pulled up on them and asked if that was better, but he pulled and grunted again. I decided it must be he wanted different clothes on so I went to change him. Upon unzipping his pajamas I found that the right side of his diaper had come undone. It was hanging down around his left knee. It was absolutely soaked and he had also peed in his pajamas, so it had all run down into the feet. Both of us said, "eeewww!" and I went and plopped him in the bathtub.

Speaking of which, I just remembered that he was stinky while I was eating lunch. Bathtime!
(He went through a hands-down-the-back-of-his-diaper stage. Here's a picture, because everyone needs some baby cheeks to brighten their day.)

2 comments: